In order to begin the admissions process, the following must be submitted:
- A completed application form signed by both parents
- Application fee per child (non-refundable
- Letters of recommendation (as needed)
- A copy of current transcripts, report cards, grades, standardized test scores, and discipline records (as needed)
- An assessment/interview process will be scheduled for all new applicants.
Holy Spirit Catholic School maintains an open admissions policy. Students are admitted without regard to religion, sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin, will all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school.
Holy Spirit Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of religion, sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in its employment practices, administration of educational policies, admissions and treatment of students, and athletic and other school administered programs.