In order to begin the admissions process, the following must be submitted:
- Online application
- $50 Application fee per child (non-refundable)
- A copy of current transcripts, report cards, grades, standardized test scores and discipline records (as needed)
- An assessment/interview process will be schedule for all new applicants.
- For grades 6-12 we require recommendation forms from the student's English teacher, math teacher, and principal or counselor. Those can be downloaded below and must be returned to the Enrollment Office.
Once accepted we will need the following items to complete the acceptance process:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of report card
- Immunization records