In order to begin the admissions process, the following must be submitted:
- A completed application form signed by both parents
- Application fee per child (non-refundable)
- Letters of recommendation (as needed)
- A copy of current transcripts, report cards, grades, standardized test scores and discipline records (as needed)
- An assessment/interview process will be schedule for all new applicants.
If you have any questions about the process or would like to schedule a tour contact Laurie Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-553-5606, ext. 102.